Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Where's our privacy?

I tried this, and what I found was frightening! try it.

We should all be writing our politicians about this!!!

Check your driver's license information online.

Now you can see anyone's drivers license on the Internet,
including Your own!

It asks for U.S. Information, but fortunately it works for
Canadian Licenses as well.

Jayne and mine were both there.... Picture and all!

This is just too much!  Can you say "invasion of privacy"?!
I definitely removed mine.  I suggest you all do the same.  Go
to The website and check it out.  It's unbelievable!  

Just enter your name and city (if you are Canadian just leave it as "Select a
State") to see if they have yours on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked
Please Remove".

http://www.license.shorturl.com

We'll try keeping our listeners safe!
Wayne and Jayne

4 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

about the only thing i liked was the 120 pounds. i think i was in high school when i weighed that much. of course, i didn't have a drivers license then.

hahaha

S

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the funny part was my weight.

120 pounds
hahaha

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow was that scarey? it was exactly what I look like...well in the morning anyway :)

thanks for making my mornings fun.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to show my hubby - he verrry seriously reminded me to make sure I deleted our licences from that site today! hahaha (p.s. He's not the only one, I fell for it, too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home