Friday, July 28, 2006

Senator's Father Arrested For Lewd Sex!
It's tough enough being a U.S. Senator with all the 24-7 scrutiny you're under. Sure doesn't help when your dad turns out to be a sex fiend. Norm Coleman Sr., the 81-year-old father of Republican U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman of Minnesota, was cited for lewd conduct and indecent exposure for allegedly having sex in a car with a 38-year-old woman. Police arrested Mr. Coleman and Patrizia chrag outside a pizza restaurant in downtown St. Paul. Senator Coleman issued a statement saying, "I love my father dearly. I do not condone his actions or behavior, and I am deeply disturbed by what I have learned. He clearly has some issues that need to be dealt with, and I will encourage him to seek the necessary help."

He's 81 and he's shagging in a car with a 38 year old...HOLY Crap! No one cares about the senator, everyone is wishing they could do the same thing! What's his secret???

Old dude, you rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home